Under the “Honda छ साथ” program, the Honda Company has offered a tempting Dashain and Tihar Festive offer. For the first time, this inclusive festive scheme is open to individuals from all seven provinces of Nepal!
Initiation of Honda Showroom in Nepal
Honda is the world’s largest manufacturer of two-wheelers, and its ‘Wings,’ which came in Nepal in 1968 A.D., are recognized globally as the symbol of Honda two-wheelers. Firstly,the Jyoti Group of Companies began selling Honda motorcycles by importing 11 of them. Later on, Syakar Trading Company, a subsidiary of the Jyoti Group, started selling four-wheelers on April 20, 2002A.D. Since the opening of the first Honda Car Showroom in Dhobighat, Syakar Trading has added eight more outlets of Honda Car throughout Nepal. They ensure that all of its customers receive high-quality products.
Honda छ साथ – Seven Provinces – Seven Winners!
Here’s what you get within “Honda छ साथ “scheme when you purchase any Honda motorcycle or scooter:
• A lucky draw will determine seven winners from 7 provinces, each receiving a cash prize of Rs. 1 lakh!
• Through a random draw, one lucky winner from all around Nepal will receive a bumper cash prize of Rs. 15 lakhs!
• A chance to earn a rebate of up to Rs. 1 lakh on your Honda purchase with a scratch coupon!
• 7 Years of Bonus Servicing (+9 servicings) and a 7-Year Spare Parts Discount!
• An opportunity to own a Honda for just Rs.1 down payment, Rs.1 EMI, or a 1% interest rate!
ALSO READ: Polaris Sportsman 570 launched in Nepal