Designer and manufacturer of Chevrolet, General Motor (GM) officially introduce the 2024 Chery Blazer EV including details, ranges, and price.
Chery Blazer EV Recaps
On 2022 GM’s CES event, the public first caught wind of the Chevy Blazer EV. At the end of the event, the company surprised the public by showing a glimpse of the Super Sport (SS) trim of the Blazer.
In June, they offered a more vigorous of its EV, confirming it would arrive as a 2024 show within the Spring of 2023.
Accordinglingly, on July 18 Barra tweeted, “Well, here we are and as promised, GM has shared much new detail about the Blazer EV and all four of its up-and-coming trims.
2024 Chevy Blazer EV Overview
According to the press, all four EVs were teased at the event. Chevy Shared that the Blazer EV will be capable of achieving 11.5 kW on a level 2 AC charger, and 190 kW on DC fast charger.
2024 Chery Blazer EV Trim
Here is some side-by-side comparisons of the 2024 Chery Blazer EV Trim:
|Chery Blazer EV Trim||1LT||2LT||RS||SS|
|Powertrain (Standard)||FWD||FWD||FWD or RWD||AWD|
|Range||247 mi||293 mi||320 mi||290 mi|
ALSO READ: JAC E-T8 Electric Pickup launched in Nepal
For the design, a sport-looking mid-size crossover with a unique posture, huge wheels, ling wheelbase, and short front and rear overhangs.
It also features 17.7 inch diagonal touchscreen, an 11-inch diagonal Driver Information Center in the instrument cluster, and LED lighting throughout.
The RS and SS comes with heated and vantilated front seats, along with heated rearoutboard seating positions that are standard on SS.
Performances and Battery
Both single and dual motor powertrains are to be expected, while the SS variant is getting the most potent AWD option as standard, LT, RS, and Premier trims.
The crossover will employ GM’s Ultium battery packs.
Some features of Chevy Blazer EV
- Full LED exterior lighting, with choreographed walk-up/walk-away animation on RS and SS
- Super Cruise hands-free driving technology available on compatible roads
- ADAS features like Reverse Automatic Braking and Advanced Park Assist
- LT trims feature a monochromatic appearance
- RS features a black grill and other black accents
- SS has unique front grill, two-tone color scheme including a black roof and A-pillars
- Front lighting on RS and SS conveys the state of charge while the EV is plugged in
- Tailgate can open hands-free when the key fob is recognized by the sensors at the rear
- Hands-free start – the driver simply pushes the brake pedal after closing the door
Was this articles helful?
Did you find this article useful? Let us know by leaving a comment below or joining us on Facebook.
Similarly, if you don’t want to miss out on our regular updates about automobiles on the market, do subscribe to our website.
Article on electric car: